Revenue Forecast Manager for and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011Online allows easy sales
revenue forecasting. From CRM Opportunities revenue gains in-place View editing,
totaling, and weighting probability % to perform CRMs missing analysis capability.
Editing of key Opportunity fields including sale description, owner, sales stage,
amounts, dates, probability, notes, etc. across all sales staff, accounts, and all
opportunity variables, with selectable time-periods will drive sales professional
management across your sales organization.
Views are user-defined for flexible forecasting over select time horizons and inclusive
of staff individually or teams to the enterprise as consistent with Dynamics CRM
This Managed Solution is available conveniently as a standalone Opportunity Forecast
Manager CRM add-in, a component of MTCs Time and Billing or ConsultPro enterprise
solutions, or custom to suite your needs.
Forecast Manager .
Manage your staff and
move-forward your Opportunities and grow your Sales . . .
Edit Opportunities in-place on the View of your choice faster than ever before for an instant gain in productivity!
Even edit down columns like in Microsoft Excel.
Create custom Views in the standard CRM method for company-wide viewing or personal Views of revenue forecasts by
individuals or teams, and by period for future week, month, quarters, etc. with ease. Each View will populate the totals,
weighted totals, average, and count.or forms.
Manage processing your Opportunity records for Win or Loss from the forecast view. Create CRM Workflows
to trigger from the forecast views as well to perform sophisticated sales processing.
Want to see Revenue details?....
Only Revenue Forecast Manager will help you out.
Anything and everything like
Total Revenue, Weighted Revenue, Average Revenue, and Count of records
Forecast Manager Uses:
- Everyone appreciates its easy view of sales opportunities
for future periods highlighting accurate revenue flow
- Sales Managers appreciate being able to easily view and
update Opportunities assigned directly to them and/or to their direct reports to
paint an accurate picture of revenue projection.
- The CFO appreciates being able to analyze better-forecasted
revenue flow to do finance management.
- C-Level Management appreciates the visibility and the
increased accuracy in stewardship of the business.
Feature and Benefits for Forecast Manager
- Now see Opportunity Totaling and important Probability weighted totaling by and CRM
standard or custom view you create by individual, team, or forecast period.
- All Opportunity fields available in any for forecast management by detail including by
Project, Account, and User.
- Complete compliance to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK for all business logic and
- All CRM Modes On-Premises, Internet Facing Deployment (IFD), Microsoft CRM online, Hosted
- Export data and to Microsoft Excel for inclusion in other analysis or presentations.
- Supports analysis by all standard or custom CRM Advanced Find View buckets from days and weeks
to quarters and yeas to fit the unique business model, or simply alternate views of the business.
- Easily centrally review and iterate all relevant data in sales Opportunities
15 Day Trial Download
Only $700 and 5.00
Per CRM User
Use with MTCs Visual Project Schedule and the Capacity Forecast Manager to
estimate and visualize Opportunity Man Hours over your current schedule for true
1st year maintenance included with email-based or Live Web Installation and Use
support. Annual 25% maintenance for future feature editions, upgrades, and support.
Partner NFR program, OEM, and custom development available from MTC to support unique